SOFT Compost +
SOFT Compost is moist, nutritious, humified organic compost which is created through a thermophilic composting process. It is a carefully formulated mix of food, oxygen, and habitat for beneficial micro organisms that promote the growth of your plants while enriching the soils that feed them.
SOFT Compost is a unique blend of Compost and Activated BioChar™ designed to stimulate soil biology and plant nutrient availability.
Availability: 12kg bags (MS601), bulk bags (MS602), bulk.
SOFT Compost + BioChar Activated™
• Biochar biology improves biological storage and water holding capacity
• Improves soil structure, aids moisture infiltration
and permeability in heavy soils reducing erosion and runoff
• Improves quality of produce and allows for wider diversity of crops
• Reduces soil borne disease and use of associated fungicides
• Prevents certain varieties of plant pest and disease
• Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of soils to retain nutrients for plant use
• Suitable for all organic and conventional crops, horticulture or gardens
What is BioChar Activated™?
BioChar Activated™ Additive is produced by heating biomass at high temperatures with controlled oxygen. It is highly porous and consequently has good absorption qualities. This means BioChar Activated™ is very good at retaining water, toxins and bacteria. These qualities cause BioChar Activated™ to slow digestion and increase gastrointestinal tract surface area, allowing for improved feed conversion ratios and production.